Apply IPO Zerodha
How to Apply IPO through Zerodha
Step 1: Login to your backoffice q.zerodha.com and get the below Details
a) Check for Depository details if it is ZERODHA SECURITIES PRIVATE LIMITED then it will be CDSL or NSDL (call our support 080-4040-2020 and confirm if not updated )
b)Note Your DP ID
c)Note Your BENEFICIARY ID i.e BID
d) DP ID FOR IPO APPLICATION i.e combination of both DPid and Bid
e) DP Name Zerodha (For old clinet before 2013 please call support and get the DP name)
Below are the step by step that need to be done from your bank netbanking
From HDFC Net banking Demat Account opening Click Here
- Login to your NetBanking Account.
- Click on the link named “IPO Application” under Request on the left side menu.
- Select one of the IPOs you want to apply for and mention up to 3 bids.
- Enter your depository details.
- Place and confirm your Order. For screen shot please click here
From SBI netbanking Refer and cashback Click here
- Login to your SBI netbanking and go to E-services tab.
- Click on Demat & ASBA from the left side menu.
- Under ASBA services select IPO Equity.
- Step 4: Click on Agree and then select the IPO you wish to subscribe and hit Go.
- Step 5: Click accept. For screen shot please click here